I was reading some of my favorite blogs and came across these “universal truths” –
1. You are exactly where you are supposed to be
2. Fear and pain are life’s greatest teachers
3. Laughter and play are the keys to the fountain of youth
4. Exercise and rest are the keys to vibrant health
5. Touch and intimacy are basic human needs
6. Everything is impermanent
7. Everything is connected
Interesting to think about.
I am headed to Waco, Texas tomorrow for the Campus Kitchen Fight Poverty Convention. I am very excited to meet the founder of The Campus Kitchen Project and fellow campus volunteers from around the country!
Oh and I have my next half-marathon in less than two weeks!